Amcrest NV4108 / Records 8-Channels @ 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP & Playback 8-Channel @ 1080p/4-Channel 3MP/4MP/2-Channel 5MP / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via standard web-browsers on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / ONVIF Compliant / Backup to External Storage via USB
This NVR Requires a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Operate. This NVR Supports both WiFi and Wired IP Cameras. This Amcrest NVR works with virtually any ONVIF compatible IP camera (such as Amcrest, Foscam, Dahua, and more) and after a quick and painless plug-and-play setup process, you can remotely watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Amcrest’s 1 Year US Warranty, each NVR system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below.
– Extraordinary Quality: Supports 8-Channel 1080p/3MP/4MP/5MP Resolution
– Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app)
– Remotely Access Using Standard Windows and Mac Browsers
– Easy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your Network
– Feature-Rich OSD: Camera Name, Time, Motion Detection, Video Loss, Lock, and Record Status Icons
– Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, and Buzzer
– Custom Record Modes (e.g. Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record Intervals (1-120min)
– USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
Amcrest NV4108 NVR
User Manual, Quick Start Guide & CD
1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest
- Amcrest’s NV4108 NVR supports hard drives up to 4 Terabytes, while Featuring 8CH 1080P Recording, Playback & Live View @ Real-Time 30fps, as well as 8CH 3MP Recording and 4CH Playback @ 30fps, 8CH 4MP Recording and 4CH Playback @ 20fps, and 8CH 5MP Recording and 2-CH Playback @ 8fps.
- Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides limited support for third party brand ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from “Amcrest View” app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the WiFi IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- This NVR Requires a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Operate. This NVR Supports both WiFi and Wired IP Cameras. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.