The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a highly secure closed network as well as a painless and non-complex plug-and-play setup process. HD-CVI’s closed-circuit design allows you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay, transmitted over coaxial and at ultra-long wireless range. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Foscam’s 1 Year CA Warranty, each HD-CVI system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below. Features: -Excellent Video Quality and Clarity: 1920 x 1080p (1920tvl) @ 30fps Realtime -Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app) -Easier to Secure Than IP: The DVR Functions as a Single Control Hub for All Cameras -HD-CVI’s Uncompressed Signal Transmission Eliminates Latency -Pre-Installed HDD for 360hrs of Continuous Recording at Highest Resolution (30+ days using motion detection or scheduled recording) -IP67 Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Cameras w/ Powerful IR-LED Night Vision -Long Distance Transmit Range (up to 1640ft) of HD 1080P Live Video- Single Coax Cable Transmits Video, Audio and Controls -USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind Includes: 1 x 1080p 8-Channel DVR w/ Pre-Installed 2TB HDD 8 x 2.1MP Bullet/Dome Cameras 4 x 60ft Cables 4 x 100ft Cables 1 x 8CH Power Supply 1 x DVR Power Supply User Manual and Quick Start Guide
- Includes 8 x HD white 2.1MP cameras capable of generating crystal clear 1920 x 1080 pixels (2.1 Megapixel) video
- Pre-installed 2 TB hard-drive records continuously for 15 days (360 hours in 1080p at 30fps) or much longer using motion detection or scheduled recording
- IP67 rated weather resistant cameras for both indoor & outdoor use.
- Remote view via the “Amcrest View” app found on the Apple Store or Google Play Store. Remote view on standard browsers via PC and MAC.
- This system does not currently run on Macintosh Operating Systems Under 10.6.8. or Earlier (Snow Leopard)