ARCTIC MX-4 High-Viscosity Thermal Compound has the distinctive characteristics of being non-capacitive, non-electricity-conductive, non-corrosive and non-bleeding. This makes ARCTIC MX-4 much safer and easier to use around sensitive and delicate applications involving electricity and heat than metal-based thermal compound. Perfectly safe for use around today’s high-performance microprocessors (CPU) and graphic processors (GPU), accidental contacts with electrical pins/traces/leads will NOT cause short-circuits or static shocks compare to metal-based/capacitive thermal compounds. Under normal circumstances, carbon has the highest thermal conductivities of all know materials. ARCTIC MX-4’s carbon micro-particles effectively and efficiently fill up microscopic pores and gaps between contact surfaces for optimum heat transfer. High thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance translate directly into efficient and quick heat dissipation. ARCTIC MX-4 is not only safe and easy to use; it also lasts a long time as well with its amazingly proven 8-year durability. ARCTIC MX-4 is available in 20g high-capacity, easy-to-apply tube that are both cost-effective and practical for frequent and high-volume applications. ARCTIC MX-4 high-viscosity thermal compound is also pre-applied or included with ARCTIC’s award-winning coolers for today’s most powerful desktop/gaming CPU and GPU. Contact arctic.usatarctic.ac for questions.
- BETTER THAN LIQUID METAL: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- THERMAL COMPOUND: Formula, the MX-4 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
- SAFE APPLICATION: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- HIGH DURABILITY: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- EASY TO APPLY: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.